Walgreens Drug Stores
Walgreens offers an extensive selection of merchandise, including food, drinks, school supplies, cards, beauty products, hygiene products and toys. The store provides digital photo processing services, a drive-through pharmacy and a liquor department. At the store's pharmacy, customers can get flu shots without an appointment.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 10pm; Sat - Sun, 8am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking spaces are available.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: A variety of insurances are accepted; call for details.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Redbox DVD rental,Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Pharmacy drive-thru,Printer cartridge refills,Full Liquor department,Immunizations
- Features: ATM, Beer, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes