Residents can find a number of services at Sturtevant Village Hall, including the police and fire departments right next door.
From paying taxes or checking on current assessments to touching base with the village administrator, residents can take care of business at Village Hall. The parks and public works departments are housed here, and residents can also leave notes and messages for elected officials in their village mailboxes.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - noon; 1pm - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Short incline ramp off parking lot
- Founding Date: 1907
- What makes this community special?: Sturtevant is a small village with a real sense of community and a suburban sensibility, with big city amenities like shopping, great neighborhoods, and a strong commitment to economic development.
- Services: Fire, police, public works, parks, the ability to pay taxes and tickets, and an open-door policy for village staff and elected officials.
- Parking: Free lot
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Jurisdiction: Municipal
- Type: Traffic
- Fire department services: Engine, Ladder, Rescue
- Type: Professional
- Auxiliary: No
- Bureaus: Detective, Traffic