Schulte school is divided into two wings for primary and intermediate grades. Classrooms surround large learning centers and the curriculum stresses the importance of well-rounded education, respect for self and others and a love of learning.
School children are encouraged and supported by caring faculty and staff and strong engagement from parents. The school offers unique educational experiences, including the Schulte Nature Preserve Grow Project, a hands-on science project. Fall and spring concerts by 4th and 5th grade students are presented for the entire Schulte School family and the surrounding community.
- Fax: 262-664-6310
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:15am - 2:05pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a flat entrance off of the parking lot/drop off lane.
- Founding Date: 1967
- Number of students: 409
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: No
- Religious affiliation: N/A
- Acceptance rate (%): 100
- Graduation rate (%): 100
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 14:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 33
- How engaged is the school with the community?: Through partnerships with the surrounding community and area businesses and organizations, Schulte students have the chance to participate in a number of learning opportunities that cross the boundaries of academics, the arts and sports.
- What makes this community special?: A caring and supportive faculty and staff coupled with a strong parent network is what make Schulte students succeed.
- Montessori: No
- Grade levels: K-5
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Infirmary, Library, Sports facilities