At Village Hall, residents can pay property taxes, sign up for programs through the Parks Department, register to vote, and pay tickets and taxes among other services.
The new village hall is now open just north of the intersection of Washington Avenue and 90th Street. The new building anchors a centrally located campus that is also be home to the police department, and a new Department of Public Works building is also now open for business.
A good deal of green space will be incorporated into the existing Smolenski Park on Stuart Road.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp into building and down into board room for meetings.
- Founding Date: April 5, 1842
- What makes this community special?: Mount Pleasant is the 2nd largest village in the state and has a small town feel. It's a great mix of urban, suburban and rural neighborhoods in a growing community. Leaders are progressive in their thinking for sustainable growth and development.
- Services: Taxes, parks, building permits, pet licenses, voter registration
- Parking: Free lot
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Free